Client Data Security and Certification
Security Assurance (ISO 27001, SOC 1 and SOC 2)
Cloudpiper.co.uk & iPiper complies with ISO 27002 to ensure good information security management practices and ISO 27005 standards for risk assessment and risk handling.
- Cloudpiper takes security and client data as main priority hence why we only partner with suppliers who are fully assessed passing and complying with ISO 27002 security management to high Data Centre standards in regard to information security management practices to (ISO 27005) standards for risk assessment.
- SOC 1 Type II certifies that Cloudpipers data centre suppliers have defined and implemented controls to protect the data of its customers. SOC 2 Type II evaluates these controls against the international standard, established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) in its principles on confidential services (Trust Services Principles) as well as UK, Luxemburg and Canadian Data centres.
Bandwidth/Network Providers for the Geek side!
- Our 3 main cloud co-located server data centres are based in London, Luxemburg and Canada.
Further spec below
- Tier 2 data centre with escorted security personal only
- Holds ISO 27001:2005 & SOC 2
- 10Gbit/sec backbone and 12Gbit/sec of IP transit to the Internet; Internet bandwidth peering provided over diverse links
- Raid 6 Volumes over multiple Internet Protocol locations
Web Hosting in the UK
Taking the hassle of web hosting off your hands. We manage the underlying infrastructure, so you’ll no longer have to spend your valuable time maintaining hardware or applying updates. Instead you can dedicate yourself to more business-critical projects, whilst enjoying the benefits of an on-demand computing resource.
Get ready to transform your business with Cloud Hosting Solutions
Here at CloudPiper we offer a bespoke range of Cloud Hosting services, which can provide you and your business with a highly scalable, pay-per-use service to help manage your daily tasks with ease and efficiency. Perfect for those who are already familiar with Virtuozzo, our Cloud IaaS is great if you don’t want the headache of managing and maintaining hardware and would rather spend your valuable time doing something more productive. Providing a cost effective solution which is available on demand and is interoperable with other technologies, our Cloud platform allows you and your business to harness the power of our network so you can benefit from resilience, stability and optimisation to help transform your business and help it grow.
Reduce your company’s capital expenditure with Cloud hosting
The ability to source Cloud services on an ‘as and when’ required basis enables your business to use an investment model based solely on operational expenditure. The traditional requirement to commit capital to large-scale projects is removed, saving your business thousands of pounds on purchasing hardware and software licences, which may only have a relatively short lifespan.
Below are just a few of the features and benefits that come with our Cloud Hosting solutions.